Skip to content
- Keep your pieces separate to avoid bumps and scrapes - you could use your ffreckle pouch.
- Remember to fasten your necklaces so that they don't become tangled.
- Try and avoid extreme heat or humidity as this may cause tarnishing.
- Take it all off before you shower or swim.
- When getting ready, your jewellery should be the last thing you put on.
- Avoid contact we chemicals eg. perfume, hairspray, makeup, body oils and sun tan lotion.
- Much like yourself, avoid keeping your jewellery in direct sunlight for too long.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.